Monday, July 6, 2015

Project Life by Stampin' Up! BWB Video Series #6

Did you know that Stampin' Up! partnered with the amazing Becky Higgins, creator of Project Life, to offer exclusive Project Life by Stampin' Up! products!  I have a space in my craft room solely dedicate to all of my Project Life goodies.  As a mom with 3 small children there are lots of moments that warrant photographs that can be documented and treasured forever!  I want my children, grandchildren and future generations to be able to touch photographs and paper that has my hand writing on it so they too can experience our life through documenting our story!
This page is done simply, which is the beauty of Project Life.  You can fancy it up any way you want, or leave it super simple.  I started with one of our 6X8 Page protectors number 03.  The 4 pockets are 3" X 4".  After stamping, punching and sliding those bits in my page was done in a jiffy!




You can watch the video below and be sure to follow the instructions to enter to win a PLxSU page just like this one (minus the pictures of course!)


2 comments:

  1. This page is done simply, which is the beauty of Project Life. You can fancy it up any way you want, or leave it super simple. Bedroom Accessories nz

    ReplyDelete