Friday, February 14, 2014

Tag Topper Punch Card Closure

By now you have probably seen these stunning cards done with the new Tag Topper Punches from Stampin' Up!  When I first saw them done I thought there had to be a faster and easier way than measuring them on each side with a pencil and erasing and all that.  Of course that is an incredibly efficient way of doing it, no doubt about it...but I like to make things easier (in my nature I suppose).  Having twins will do that to you : )  Anyway, I decided instead of making a mark on each side by measuring, I just folded the paper over being sure not to crease it and used my paper piercing tool to make a mark.  Then I punched out each of the Tag Toppers by lining up that hole, rather than measured lines.  You can watch the video to see how I do it below:
 
 



 
I decided to use the Petite Petals Stamp and Punch to accent my card along with some of the beautiful paper from the Fresh Prints Designer Series Paper Stack.  I absolutely adore Real Red with Coastal Cabana!  I hope you guys enjoy this card as much as I do!

Supply List:
Coastal Cabana Card Stock#131297
Coastal Cabana Classic Ink#131175
Real Red Classic Ink#126949
Whisper White Card Stock#100730
Tea Lace Doily #129399
Petite Petals Bundle CM#134822  WM#134821
Large Pearls #125577
Fresh Prints DSP Stack#
5/8" Organza Ribbon #114319
Scalloped Tag Topper Punch #133324
Bring on the Cake Stamp WM#128490  CM#121958

No comments:

Post a Comment