Tuesday, February 25, 2014

The Blob

Some people have come to lovingly refer to the paint mark in the Happy Watercolor Stamp Set as "THE BLOB"  DUN DUN DUN!
It single handedly creates a stunningly beautiful watercolor mark with one stamp!  I adore it!  I often design card around a piece of designer series paper or a ribbon I like and this card was no exception.  Stampin' Up! gives us the wonderful gift of coordinating products, so why not take advantage of it and take the guess work out creating a beautiful project!?!  For this card I chose a piece of DSP from  Watercolor Wonder, the colors are Whisper White, Smoky Slate and Daffodil Delight...and off to the races!!  Because my ink, paper and embellishments all coordinate it made creating this card a snap!
 
I hope you enjoy this card as much as I do and will give the Watercolor Wonder Suite a try!
 
Supply List:
Happy Watercolor CM#133191 WM#133188
Vivid Vases #133818
Whisper White Card Stock #100730
Smoky Slate Card Stock #131202
Watercolor Wonder DSP #132994
Smoky Slate Classic Ink #131179
Daffodil Delight Classic Ink #126944
StazOn Jet Black Ink Pad #101406
Smoky Slate Chevron Ribbon #131152
Chevron Border Punch #132154
 

No comments:

Post a Comment