Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Festival of Trees

It's never too early to start talking about Christmas cards right?  I know some people that start their Christmas cards in June...seriously!  When you want to make your own cards for Christmas, an early start is essential!  Especially if you have a long list of family and friends to send them too.
Festival of Trees is my favorite set from the new 2014 Holiday Catalog.  I adore all the tree images and love the fact that it has a matching punch!  The best part of course is that you can get the bundle at 15% off!  This card would be super easy to mass produce for Christmas cards because of the easy cutting and the fact that you could stamp and punch out those cute little trees in seconds.  

You an get the most out of your Trim the Tree Paper Stack by cutting it down into strips for your card.  Those fabulous little books of paper are a card makers dream anyway!  
I know this super cutie will be in my October Christmas Stamp a Stack and might even be my Christmas card to send this year, I just love it!

Card Dimensions:
Base Naturals White CS 5 1/2" X 8 1/2" scored at 4 1/4"
Cherry Cobbler 4" X 5 1/4"
Naturals White 3 3/4" X 5"
Snowflake Crumb Cake DSP piece 3 1/2" X 1 1/2" flagged
Green Striped DSP piece 3/4" X 2 3/4" flagged
Scalloped Red DSP piece 1/2" X 3" flagged

Supply List:


No comments:

Post a Comment