Friday, September 19, 2014

Seize the Cupcake

This cute lil' something is one of the cards for my Just Cards Class this month.  It is inspired by a fellow demonstrator, Dawn Olchefske. There are a few parts to creating this sweet little card, but it comes together in a snap.  There are two different stamp sets used, Gorgeous Grunge and Something to Say.  The 'paint splatter' look on the cupcake's frosting comes from the Gorgeous Grunge stamp set of course.  The sentiment and heart both come from Something to say.  

Did you notice the texture in the cupcake?  I did that with the Woodgrain Embossing Folder!  It gives it some really fun appeal.  I used the Big Shot a few times on this card, as well as a few punches.  You can find the entire supply list below.  Hope you will join me for this month's Just Cards Class on September 26th from 7-9pm!  Not a local friend?  You can still get this card and 5 others and take this class to go as part of my Class By Mail program. 
Contact me by CLICKING HERE and let me know you want to join me in person or by mail!

Supply List:


No comments:

Post a Comment