Thursday, November 14, 2013

Chevron Birthday

I have been doing so many Christmas cards and projects lately, it was time to take a break and make something "pretty" and un-Christmas like.  One of my favorite colors right now is Coastal Cabana and I'm always looking for new ways to use it.  I decided to use that as my card base for this card and highlight some of my Afternoon Picnic designer series paper.  This paper is GORGEOUS.  The colors are so beautiful together, calming and some-what gender neutral.
I used the Label Love stamp set for the Happy Birthday sentiment and the Artisan Label Punch to punch it out perfectly.  I added a bit of interest behind the sentiment by punching another label with my Artisan Label Punch in Coastal Cabana.  Gorgeous Grunge is the set that added all those awesome splatters and images on my piece of Very Vanilla Cardstock.  I used So Saffron, Costal Cabana and Old Olive ink to create that look.  I finished it off with a punch with the Chevron Border Punch and done!  I love love love this card right now! 
 
Supply List
Coastal Cabana cardstock and ink
Very Vanilla Cardstock
Afternoon Picnic designer series paper
Old Olive ink
So Saffron ink
Wisteria Wonder ink
Artisan Label Punch
Label Love Stamp Set
Gorgeous Grunge stamp set
Chevron Border Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment