Monday, December 2, 2013

4 ounce Christmas Cups

Quite possibly the cutest thing I have ever seen!!!!

Okay....other than  my kids

These adorable little cups are made using 4oz coffee cups!  That's right, 4oz coffee cups!
They are so stinkin' cute!  They come just plain white, but of course that will not do for a paper crafter!  I cut apart one of my cups to design a template to use to trace on Season of Style designer series paper to cover my cup.  The Belly Band is make the same way, just create a template and then trace it onto the paper of your choice and cut it out.
To adhere the DSP to the cup I used a glue stick, although you could also use Tombo Multipurpose Glue or even Sticky Strip.  I like the glue stick because it covers completely, inexpensively and gives me a few moments once I put my paper on to get it 'just right'.  Once you DSP is glued on the cup you can attach your belly band.  You can do this the same way with a glue stick, tombo or Sticky Strip.  I found that my ends popped up a little bit after they had been glued, so I attached two glue dots to the ends to help keep it in place.  For my stamped image I used our Christmas Tagables Photopolymer Stamp Set #134623.  If you haven't given Photopolymer a try yet, this is a great set to try!  So many images and they coordinate so well with our punches.  The photo of these cute little cups below includes just 3 of the 19 stamps included for just $13.95.`

I accented each of my little cups with our Silver Ribbon from the holiday catalog #132137 and filled them with some Hershey kisses. 
The ideas for these cute cups are endless!
Christmas gift giving for coworkers, neighbors, friends, school teachers, mail carriers, your local coffee shop friend, the list goes on and on!  Baby Showers, Wedding Showers, Book Club, Women's Clubs, Church meetings, so many possibilities!
I hope you will give these cute little cups a try, so much fun!
 
I ordered mine from:
 
 
Super fast shipping and friendly service.
They did not approve or endorse this post in any way and I take full responsibility for all content.


2 comments:

  1. They are super cute!!! TFS. I want to buy some of those cups now..:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did a craft show today and they were a super big hit! You can't but help to love a tiny coffee cup! So cute!

      Delete