Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Occasions Catalog

 
 
As a demonstrator I have the privilege to pre-order a month ahead of time from upcoming catalogs.
Our next catalog, The Occasions Catalog, doesn't go live until January 3, 2014 but I pre-order some of the amazing goodies this catalog holds and received my order yesterday. 
This catalog is by far the most stunning catalog I have ever personally seen Stampin' Up! put out.  Of course I love everything they do, but this whole catalog is just so fresh and on trend right now.  I absolutely LOVE everything in this catalog, and think you will too! 
For those of you coming to my Stampin' Bingo this Saturday, December 14th you will get a sneek peek at all the gorgeous goodies!  If you can't make it to Bingo, my Occasions Catalog Kick Off is on Saturday, January 4th from 2:30 to 5:30.  I will have lots of samples for you to see, products to touch, future class schedules, plenty of catalogs and a FREE make n' take for you to create! 
New to me customer?  Need a catalog?  Just send me an email and I will be more than happy to get one in the mail to you free of charge! 
I will be posting samples from this stunning catalog periodically until it goes live in January.  I can't say enough about this Catalog, it is absolutely GORGEOUS!  There are a lot of kits and future classes to come from this one!


No comments:

Post a Comment