Friday, December 27, 2013

Spring is almost here...well, sorta

relaxinstampin@gmail.com
Another favorite of mine from the Occasions Catalog is this GORGEOUS wreath called the Burlap and Blooms Simply Created Wreath Kit.  All supplies (except hot glue) included to create this adorable spring time wreath.  You will be able to order it once the Occasions Catalog goes live on January 3rd.  If you need a catalog please let me know and I will get one right out to you!  If you would like to do this project in a group it is the project we will create at my Crafty Chicks Kit Class on Saturday, February 8th, 2014 from 1 to 3PM.  $20.00 Prepayment made by January 27th, 2014 will get you all the supplies and a fun experience with others!  I can accept payment by cash, check or PayPal (preferred method).  Please let me know if you are interested in joining me, just click the image above to send me an email!

No comments:

Post a Comment