Monday, August 11, 2014

Masculine Monday #7



It's no secret I love to use scraps as much as I can.  Something about those little pieces of paper in a ziploc bag saying, "don't throw me away...I'm a big enough piece for something".  You sure are you cute little somebody!  So I hoard them...until that reason happens and they make it to a project.  This is one of those projects.  A simple, fun and colorful card that could be adapted to anything from thank you to birthday.  
I used a variety of circle punches ranging from 3/4" to 2 1/2".  I used a bit of SNAIL adhesive to adhere them down and then ran it through the Big Shot with the Large Polka Dot Embossing Folder. 


I bet you are wondering where that sentiment is from.  It's from a Project Life stamp set called Remember This.  There are so many cute sayings in that set, perfect for Project Life, but also cards like this one!

I hope you are enjoying my Masculine Monday series!

Supply List:



No comments:

Post a Comment