Monday, August 25, 2014

Masculine Monday #9

 We are coming to a close of August, so it only seemed right to create this Masculine Monday project using the Big Shot.  The Big Shot Promotion ends on August 31st, so if you haven't already taken advantage of it CLICK HERE to see what it's all about!  Keep in my for those who purchase a Big Shot from me during this promotion you can attend my Technique Class in September for FREE. We will be focusing on a project that utilizes the Big Shot.  I will also send the goodies to create the project to long distance customers automatically.  So take advantage of this promotion and get a FREE Big Shot Class!
I've used the Banner Framelits and the Lucky Stars Embossing Folder (will be in the Holiday Catalog) using the Big Shot!  It truly is my favorite tool because you can do so many different things with it.
You may be wondering about the rounded top of that banner framelit piece.  I have rounded those corners using the Project Life Corner Rounder to give it a different look. 
My favorite part of this card are those sweet little stars on the card base.  They are done using the stars Decorative Mask and a sponge dauber.  Totally loving those decorative masks...expect to see lots of projects featuring them to come!

Supply List:


No comments:

Post a Comment