Monday, February 2, 2015

Masculine Monday Gift Box


I like simple...simple makes me happy.  Cute and simple, even better!  This box has the best of both worlds.  The box itself is one of the Takeout Boxes.  These super fun packages are easy to put together and lend themselves to all kinds of projects.  Before I assembled this box, I used my Stars Mask, a sponge dauber and some White Craft Ink to decorate the outside of the box.  Craft ink does take a bit longer to dry than our Classic inks, so be sure to plan accordingly or use your heat tool to heat set it.  While I was waiting for the stars to dry I started working on the tag.

Using your White Craft Ink again, stamp the Way to Go sentiment onto some of the new Chalkboard Paper.  There are a couple tips to go along with this amazing paper.  When you first look at it you will notice there is a smooth card stock type side and a velvety side.  You want to stamp on the velvet like side.  Also be sure to apply even pressure when stamping and let the ink set for just a second longer before you pick up your stamp.  If you have tried stamping with White Craft Ink on Basic Black Card Stock before you know that it comes out almost translucent.  It's difficult to get a nice crisp image on Basic Black, but this new Chalk Board paper takes stamping to new heights, I love it!

Supply List:

No comments:

Post a Comment