Friday, January 30, 2015

Sweet Tweet for You


Two of my favorite colors together are Bermuda Bay and Strawberry Slush.  I don't know why...but they sure do make me happy.  And so do tiny treat bags, new stamp sets and sweet little birds!  So basically this project makes me squeal happy squeals!  
This cute lil' birdie banner comes from the new Hey, Valentine stamp set.  There is a coordinating framelit for the banner in the Mini Treat Bag Thinlit Dies set, or you can just cut it out by hand like I did.  

One of the best parts of this banner is the back side is cute too!
All you need to do is stamp it in Black StazOn Ink and then use your Stampin' Write Markers to color in the images any way you want.  


When you get to the top of the bag you want to fold your banner over and then punch a 1/8" circle punch through all the layers.  Then thread through a piece of Strawberry Slush Baker's Twine and this sweet little bag of squeals is done!

Although this bag is obviously decorated differently, the pattern and dimensions are the same for a previous treat bag I did.  You can watch the video below for all the dimensions!






No comments:

Post a Comment