Monday, January 5, 2015

Masculine Monday is BACK!


After a Christmas time hiatus we are back at it with Masculine Monday's again!
Each Monday I will post a masculine project!
To start us back up I'm using the Amazing Birthday stamp set and Moonlight Designer Series Paper Stack.  This is a typical A2 size card base, 5 1/2" X 8 1/2", scored at 4 1/4".
I layered another piece of Lost Lagoon measuring 5 1/4" X 4" on top.
The piece of Smoky Slate card stock is embossed with the Honeycomb Embossing Folder and measures 2 1/4" X 5 1/4".  I wrapped a piece of Crushed Curry Chevron Ribbon around the bottom and adhered it in the back with a piece of tape.  


The two pieces of DSP measure 2" X 3"  I adhered both of these with SNAIL.
Punch a 1 3/4" circle in Crushed Curry and stamp the surprise image with Lost Lagoon ink on Whisper White card stock.  Punch it out with the 1 3/8" circle punch.  Layer these with dimensionals and adhere them to the front of the card.


The inside is super simple.  Take a piece of Whisper White card stock that measures 4" X 5 1/4" and stamp it with the sentiment in Crushed Curry ink.  Adhere it with SNAIL.
I hope you all are as excited as I am to get back to our Masculine Monday Series!

Supply List:


No comments:

Post a Comment