Monday, January 26, 2015

Masculine Monday

 Time for another Masculine Monday project!  This week might catch me a little slack because at first glance you may say...."I see a bow and rhinestones....right..." But hear me out!  I would totally give this card to my hubs...totally.  It's crazy simple and with the added Typeset DSP it's a shoe in for a man card!  Right?!  If it's just a touch too feminine for your man, you can always chance the bow to a knot and leave off the rhinestones. 
I adore this little xoxo stamp from the Project Life Remember This stamp set.  I use that stamp set more for card making than I do for Project Life!  So many cute little sentiments that go perfectly on cards!  Another masculine feature to this card is the embossing folder.  I'm a big fan of this EF for masculine projects.  I hope you guys are getting some inspiration from our weekly man projects!  

Supply List:

No comments:

Post a Comment