Thursday, January 22, 2015

Ideas, ideas, ideas....


I recently attended an upline's quarterly meeting and created these awesome projects while I was there!  So many ideas!  I love being able to spend time with other demonstrators in my team and creating beautiful projects to show my customers!  None of these cards were designed by me, I only assembled them, so to anyone who did create the original design, I thank you!  They are beautiful!
Enjoy the close ups below an perhaps next meeting you can join me!  I would love to have you as a guest or a new team member!  Sale-a-Bration truly is the best time to become part of my team.  Extra product, earn cash back to use on the 2015-2016 Annual Catalog, earn SAB items, the list goes on and on!  Considering it??? I sure hope so!  Click HERE to let me know you would like a "Think About it Packet" and I will mail you one right away, or CLICK HERE to see more information about joining my fabulous team of Paper Peeps!








No comments:

Post a Comment