Thursday, April 23, 2015

I'll miss you the most...


Some of you have seen this card before.  I don't know the date I originally did it, but it's a favorite of mine.  When the retiring list came out, like most demonstrators, I sat and went through the retiring stamp set lists and grumbled and groaned at some of the ones slated for retirement.  Regarding Dahlias is by far one of my favorite sets.  I love the image as well as the sentiments in this set.  



Add Blackberry Bliss and the Emboss Resist technique and you have the recipe for one of my favorite cards of all time.  I love the edgy yet earthy feel to this card.  It's simple, yet has a wow factor sure to make everyone say "how did you do that?"

I will say I'm beyond excited about the new catalog being announced and can't wait to see what Stampin' Up! has in store for us, so loosing an old favorite stings...but not for long!

Stay tuned for more flashback projects using retiring products as well as some new ones!


No comments:

Post a Comment