Saturday, September 7, 2013

Best of Butterflies on Foil Sheets

Have you seen the new Foil Sheets???

If you haven't pull out your Holiday Catalog and flip to page 28!
You can get them in silver (#132178) or gold (132622)
For this card I used the silver foil sheets. 
It's no secret I LOVE anything to do with butterflies, so whenever I have a chance to use a stamp set featuring butterflies I do!  This set is one of my favorites, its from the Best of 25 Years Series and is all about butterflies (#133345) embossed  butterflies on Melon Mambo paper, I then cut the squares to 1 1/2" X 1 1/2"  I took a strip of silver foil paper measuring 2" X 5 1/2" and used black StazOn ink to stamp more butterflies.  I took a piece of Basic Black cardstock measuring 3 X 5 1/2" and used my Scallop Trim Border Punch #118402 on both side.  The Melon Mambo butterflies are popped up on dimensionals to give them some more interest. 
Another note about the foil sheets is they are embossable (is that a word?) both with your embossing folders and heat embossing.  So give that a try too!

No comments:

Post a Comment