Wednesday, September 18, 2013

I love fall!

 

Best of 25 Years Series

Autumn

Fall is by far my favorite season.  Cooler weather, falling leaves, sweatshirts and pumpkins.
I know for me, it helps me reflect on all the beauty around me and to remember all of the things in my life that I am truly greatful for. 
This card is super simple to create.  I used the Best of Autumn Stamp Set (#134390) released September 1st for our monthly set as part of the Best of 25 Year Series.
If you haven't seen all of the images in this set, check them out!  On the right hand side there is a picture that says "Best of 25 Years" click that link to view all of the stamps in this collection, as well as the previous months sets. 
I stamped the image of the leaf repeatedly in Crushed Curry, Pumpkin Pie, Crumb Cake and Pool Party ink.  The "Give Thanks" sentiment is stamped in Baked Brown Sugar.
I added some of our fabulous Burlap Ribbon (#132140) from the Holiday Catalog and a Naturals Designer Button (#127554) for the finishing touch.
I hope you enjoy this card as much as I do and are inspired to create one of your own!
 
Supply List
Very Vanilla Cardstock
Baked Brown Sugar Cardstock
Pool Party Cardstock
Burlap Ribbon
Naturals Designer Buttons
Ink Used: Crumb Cake, Crushed Curry, Pumpkin Pie, Pool Party and Baked Brown Sugar


No comments:

Post a Comment