Friday, September 13, 2013

Fall Cards Class

Add these two cuties to the Fall Cards Class!

I love all things "teeny, tiny and cute", these cards are no exception!
These cards are 3X3 and have their own cute little envelopes!
They would be perfect for a gift tag or to just give to someone to
appreciates "teeny, tiny and cute" things!
The card on the left features a stamp from the Best of Autumn set.
I live in the heart of Apple Country, so this stamp is especially special to me!
If you don't know about the "Best of" Series Stamps, they are a series of stamps
that Stampin' Up announces once a month at the first of the month. 
This year marks the 25th Anniversary for Stampin' Up! and to celebrate
that amazing accomplishment they decided each month they would release
a set that included several stamps featured from years past and a new, never before seen image!
You can see all the sets released since January by clicking on the "Best of 25 Years Series"
flyer image to the right.
I created the painted appearance of the apples and bucket using Real Red, Crumb Cake ink and a blender pen.  I will share this technique at my upcoming class so that you can create it too!
The super cute and simple Halloween card to the left is done with our new Witches Brew Washi Tape
found in the Holiday catalog.  I LOVE washi tape!  Talk about a super easy way to make a cute card, quick and simple!  The Halloween sentiment comes from the Delightful Dozen stamp set.
I stamped the image on whisper white and then punched it out with the large oval punch, then punched a piece of Basic Black with the scallop oval punch to create a layered effect.
These cute little cards are a cute addition to the other
Fall Cards created for the September Super Saturday Class.
I hope you can join us!
Email, Call or sign up on my "Classes" page!

No comments:

Post a Comment