Friday, September 20, 2013

Halloween is coming!

Super Cute Treat Box

I just made my "Spooky" Halloween banner for my Super Saturday Class
coming up and had LOTS of goodies left over to use on other projects from
my Halloween Banner Simply Created Accessory Kit (#132698).  So the first thing I thought of was a candy box full of goodies!
This is one of our Kraft Boxes (#124106) from the annual catalog. 
I put Witches Brew Designer Washi Tape (#132156) around the entire box and then took my Pumpkin Pie Seam Binding Ribbon that was left over from my kit and tied it around the box.
The glittery spider die cut is also from that kit, as well as the Basic Black 1/8" Taffetta Ribbon and Black Vintage Button on top.  I took a few threads of my Burlap Ribbon (#132140) and tied a knot through the button.  I added one of our Rhinestones to the head of the spider and viola! 
This would be a super fun project to do with kids and let them put their own spin on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment