Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Stamp of the Month

I'm so excited to announce that beginning in November I will be starting "Stamp of the Month Club"  This is the best way to build your stamp collection over time while doing it an affordable rate.  You will be able to "opt in" or "opt out" for each month, there are no long term commitments or requirements.  For $30.00 you will receive the following:
  • A clear mount stamp set valued between $16.95 and $18.95
  • 3 completed cards, including 1 "WOW" card
  • Full color tutorial sheets with supply list
  • YouTube Video of the 3 projects, including tips and tricks to putting them together
  • Priority Shipping
  • EXCEPTIONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE - My goal as your demonstrator is to make sure you are happy with all of your Stampin' Up! products and know how to use them.  I'm available to answer questions and help you in any way I can.
Each month will be a different stamp set and the cards will feature that particular stamp set.  On the 1st of each month I will email out the information and photos for the stamp chosen for that month.  You will then have the option to either "opt in" or "opt out" for that month's stamp set.  You will have until the 10th of the month to email me whether you would like to participate for that month or not.  I will then send you a PayPal invoice to be paid no later than the 14th of the month.  I also accept checks and money orders (email me for more information).  I will place the order for those who have chosen to opt in that month on the 15th.  Once I have received the package, I will put the packets together with your new stamp set and mail them out Priority Mail to be received by the end of the month. 

For those who choose to participate for 3 consecutive months I will include in your 3rd month package a pack of one of the embellishments used in one of the cards (ie; buttons, brads, rhinestones, ribbon, ect.) as a thank you for your loyalty. 

I look forward to serving you with this new offer!

No comments:

Post a Comment