Monday, October 7, 2013

World Card Making Day

I hope you were inspired to create a card on Saturday, October 5th World Card Making Day!
I made several cards, but this one was my favorite!
I wanted to share with you how I made it so that you can create one of your own.
I took a piece of Very Vanilla cardstock and with my Pumpkin Pie and Crushed Curry ink pads and sponges I sponged randomly to create this look.  After I was happy with the look I then took the
leaf from my Best of Autumn stamp set and inked it with Soft Suede ink.  I stamped my image several times.  I then took another sponge and sponged the edges with Soft Suede ink again.
I then just finished the card as seen by mounting it on a piece of Chocolate Chip cardstock, then Very Vanilla.  I used a piece of designer series paper from the Sweater Weather pack under the Chocolate Chip Chevron Ribbon and stamped the "Give Thanks" sentiment again from my Best of Autumn Stamp Set.  A beautiful card to send anyone this fall season!

No comments:

Post a Comment