Saturday, May 16, 2015

DIY Dry Erase Frame

It's no secret I love any DIY project, especially ones that are easy peasy!  This project is just that!  Talk about an awesome gift for someone, done in a flash!
I got the idea for this project from our latest Stampin' Success Magazine. It's a demonstrator perk I look forward to every other month. It's filled with lots of tips and tons of ideas on using products different ways.  A cute dry erase frame, yes please!  So lets get started!
The first thing you will need is a frame.  I'm a cheap-o thanks to 3 expensive kids (lol) so I get mine from the dollar store, but any frame will do!
Next, pick a DSP.  I chose the Maritime paper because I love the color, Coastal Cabana and the beachy theme. I cut my paper down to 5" X 7" because it fits in my frame, but you will need to cut yours to the size of your frame.

Next is the stamping. I chose the "This Week" sentiment from the Remember This stamp set and the star fish from the Sea Street set. I stamped them with VersaMark ink and heat embossed them with Calypso Coral Embossing Powder.  Now I will throw it out there since we are on the topic, both the Maritime DSP and Calypso Coral powder are retiring! Click HERE to go to my online store before you miss out!
I added a bit of Whisper White Bakers Twine and Pom Pom Trim for a little extra something!


Watch the video below for another version of this project!



No comments:

Post a Comment