Wednesday, May 20, 2015

May Paper Pumpkin Projects

I love Paper Pumpkin.  I love the simplicity of having everything at your finger tips to create cute projects.  Obviously, I spend a lot of my 'crafty' time creating things from scratch, so a kit that gives me the supplies and creative license to try something different with it...I'm in!
This May kit is easily my top 5 favorite of all time!  It came with the supplies to create 4 gift bags and 6 cards.  Obviously I altered the projects below, so I did cut up two of the cards for other projects.

Check out these cuties.  The bag on the left is created around the design that Stampin' Up! shows you, the one on the right is my own.


2 more bags, both my own ideas.  The one on the left I removed the flap and created more of an open style traditional gift bag with handles.  The one on the right is 'tricked out' with all kinds of snazzy stuff!


Here are the 4 cards I came up with.


Now normally all of these alternate projects are kept TOP SECRET and are only seen by my personal Paper Pumpkin Subscribers.  Once a month I send out an email with photos and directions on creating alternate projects with the current month's kit.  It's a perk of choosing me, Brianna Thompson, as your demonstrator!  I appreciate each and every customer I have and want to spoil you!  So if you aren't already one of my Paper Pumpkin Peeps, now is a great time to join!  Don't miss out on next month's awesome creations!  Click HERE for more information on signing up!


Watch the video below:




No comments:

Post a Comment