Monday, May 11, 2015

New Products!

Okay, I'm back! I hope!  Between Baseball games, Mother's Day, planting a garden and a sick kid, this mama has been stretched!  I'm happy to report that my pre-order arrived and this morning I was finally able to play with some of the my new goodies!!

Here's my first creation;

If you want to play a little game of "I spy", I will tell you that all of the products on this project will be in the upcoming catalog!  So that's great news for those Butterfly Basics lovers!
This project starts with one of the Take Out Boxes.  Easy put together, these are a must for gift giving!  I wrapped the box with some of the new In Color Envelope Paper in Mint Macaron. The Scalloped Tag Topper Punch is next and the ribbon threads through the holes on both sides for some visual interest.

That gorgeous bloom on top of the package is made with the Floral Framelit Dies and the new In Color Cotton Paper!  This paper.....oh, I'm telling ya! I'm going to hoard it!  The flowers it creates are so beautiful!  Thicker and stronger than tissue paper, it lets you manipulate it in any direction and back again!!!   Love this stuff!
Obviously you recognize the Butterfly Basics Stamp set here as well as the Butterfly Thinlits.  Do you see that sweet little Mint Macaron embellishment on top of the butterfly?  Oh yes...so purdy!

So I dare you to play a game of I spy!
Lots for things to show you coming up!  Stay tuned!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment