Sunday, August 11, 2013

First Blog Post!

I'm so very excited to finally have a blog started!  As many of you know I'm a busy mom to three amazing kids, two of which are 2 year old twin boys, so my days are hectic to say the least : )  I'm very excited to have a blog for lots of reasons, but the most important is to give you guys one place to find all my pictures, dimensions, videos and upcoming events and promotions!  Hopefully this will make everyone's life a little easier!  I look forward to blogging and posting ideas for you guys as much as I possibly can!  Please feel free to contact me with any suggestions, comments or questions, I love to hear from you guys!  EXCELLENT Customer Service is my personal goal.  I want ALL your stamping experiences to be positive ones!  Thank you for choosing me as your Stampin' Up Demonstrator!

No comments:

Post a Comment