Tuesday, August 13, 2013

I am absolutely blessed to have the most amazing mom.  She has been my number one fan since the day I was born.  I made this card for her birthday this year.  It's a 3 step/accordion fold card.  The supplies I used were: Very Vanilla Cardstock, Quartrefancy designer series paper, Simply Pressed Clay and Flower Molds, Little Leaves Sizzlits, Elegant Butterfly Punch, Papillion Potpourri stamp set, Pansy Punch, 7/8" scallop circle punch, Costal Cabana Ink, Tea Lace Doily, Word Window Punch, sentiment from Create a Cupcake stamp set and Organza Ribbon.  The colors in this card are Very Vanilla, Whisper White, Costal Cabana and Pistachio Pudding.  I added several drops of reinker to my simply pressed clay to match my flowers to my card, I also used a Stampin' Spritzer to color my white Organza Ribbon to match.  The dimensions for the paper in this card are as follows:
Very Vanilla 4 1/4" X 11" - scored the long way at 1 3/8", 2 1/2", 4 3/8", 6, and 8 1/4"
Very Vanilla 4 1/8" X 5" for the back part of the card.
Designer Series Paper- 3 pieces total 4 X 4 7/8" , 4 X 1 1/4" and 4 X 1 5/8"

You will fold your piece of Very Vanilla accordian style.  Be sure to crease those score lines well with a bone folder.  Adhere your pieces of designer series paper with snail and decorate.  The card back piece should be adhered after it has been decorated, only apply snail to the bottom portion and adhere it to the inside of the last "fold".  The card should stand as it appears on its own. 

I hope you enjoy this card, and I hope my mom does too.  

No comments:

Post a Comment