Wednesday, August 28, 2013

UPCOMING CLASS - SUPER SATURDAY!




SUPER SATURDAY Wreath Class

September 21, 2013 12-5pm

In the month of September I am going to be offering a new type of class and I'm calling it "SUPER SATURDAY" because it's sure to be a SUPER ONE!  There are 5 class offerings that day; a Fall Cards Class, Halloween Banner Class, Fall Scrapbook Class, Christmas Stamp a Stack and this beautiful Fall Wreath Class.  You can take one or all of the class.  Those who take 2 or more classes will get a special gift!  To see all of the pictures and pricing, head over to my Facebook page "Mommy Stamper" www.facebook.com/mommystamper and go to my Events page.  I will be updating my "Upcoming Classes" page with more information and pictures soon.  Want to join us for this awesome day of fun and crafting?!  Just send me a quick email at relaxinstampin@gmail.com or give me a call 717-398-2129.  If you can't attend the live event, Class by Mail is always an option!  Contact me for more information! 

No comments:

Post a Comment