Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Paper Pumpkin Video

www.mypaperpumpkin.com/?demoid=2121392
I'm excited to announce that I will be adding My Paper Pumpkin to my videos each month!  That's right, each month (starting in February) when we get a Paper Pumpkin we are going to do it together via video!  I will open the box and we will have the surprise of what's inside together!!  I'm so excited to be on this new venture!  Join me in creating our monthly creative escape with Paper Pumpkin each month on my YouTube Channel!  The first one will be in February and I can hardly wait!
 
If you want to be part of my awesome Paper Pumpkin Posse you can join me by clicking the logo above.  Just be sure it shows me, Brianna Thompson, as your demonstrator and shoot me a quick email at relaxinstampin@gmail.com to let me know you joined!  If you sign up with me by January 25th, 2014 you will get a FREE goodie bag with goodies to add to your Paper Pumpkin stash!  And that's on top of the already awesome promotion of receiving the 2012-2014 In Color Markers for free with your first kit!!!!  So join me today!

No comments:

Post a Comment