Friday, January 17, 2014

Valentines Day is less than a month a way!

Do you have someone special to make a Valentine's Day card for this year?  This sweet card might be a little time consuming, but the end result is totally worth it!  Of course this card could be used for any occasion, not just Valentine's Day, but with VDay around the corner it seems appropriate!
I used the 'plus sign' flower shape in the Itty Bitty Punch Pack and punched LOTS of them out of Strawberry Slush Cardstock to give my heart some character.  For the base of your heart use a piece of cardstock cut using our Heart Framelits or just hand cut a heart.  Then I just added the punches one by one to the heart using various adhesives until I was happy with it's "fullness".  Then I added some of our 'tiny' pearls to a few of the punches.  Using our Circle Framelits I cut a hole in a piece of Pool Party Core'dinations Card Stock and then ran it through my Fancy Fan Embossing Folder.  Give it a little 'what for' with your sanding block and then adhere it to the cardbase using dimensionals.  I placed the heart in the center with snail and tied a small bow around one side for a little extra interest.
 
Supply List:
Pool Party Card Stock
Pool Party Core'dinations Card Stock
Strawberry Slush Card Stock
Heart Framelits
Circle Framelits
Melon Mambo 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon
Itty Bitty Punch Pack
Basics Pearls
Glue Dots
SNAIL Adhesive
Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment