Monday, April 21, 2014

I will miss you the most...

 
Although Stampin' Up's retiring list is an exciting time as it means a new catalog is coming, it's certainly a sad time as well.  Combing over the retiring product lists my heart flutters each time I read something I love.  One of those flutters was for my 'go to' birthday set, Bring on the Cake.  Oh how I love this set.  It has so many birthday offerings, what's not to love?
In addition to this amazing stamp set, two other products on this card are retiring...the In-Color Boutique Details and the Corner Rounder Punch. 

Of course the beginning of June will also mark the end of the Occasions Catalog and if history repeats it self, the amazing Watercolor Wonder Designer Series Paper will retire as well. 
So if you haven't had a chance to snag these amazing products before they are gone forever, now is the best time.  Get FREE SHIPPING through April 25th, 2014
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment