Saturday, April 12, 2014

Watercolor Dahlia

It's no secret that I LOVE the Watercolor Wonder Designer Series Paper in the Occasions Catalog...I'm sure I have mentioned it a time or two : )  The think I love most about it is that you can create something beautiful in a matter of minutes with very little fuss! 

By just taking a pretty piece of that amazing paper and heat embossing on it with the Regarding Dahlias set and black embossing powder you get a stunning card in a matter of minutes!  Heat embossing is a masterpiece of a technique in itself, but you add a beautiful stamp and gorgeous paper into the mix and you have yourself a spectacular project!
I've added a few gold sequins for a little extra pizazz, and this card is done!
 
Supply List:
Calypso Coral Card Stock
Basic Black Card Stock
Watercolor Wonder Designer Series Paper
Regarding Dahlias
VersaMark Ink
Basic Black Classic Ink
Black Embossing Powder
Embossing Buddy
Heat Tool
Gold Sequin Trim

No comments:

Post a Comment