Monday, April 7, 2014

Peter Cottontail

 
Here comes Peter Cottontail, hopping down the bunny trail!  Hippity Hoppity, Easter's on it's way!
This cute little bun-bun is from the Life in the Forest Stamp Set.  He just looks so cute like he's hopping all over the place! I think sometimes we get wrapped up in subtle pinks and purples for Easter cards, so I challenged myself to make a masculine one.  This was the result.  I love monochromatic cards, and this one started as just that.  But I decided to add a little Retro Fresh Washi tape to kick it up a notch and add some more interest!  Hope you like it!!
 

 
Supply List:
Island Indigo Card Stock
Whisper White Card Stock
Watercolor Wonder DSP
Island Indigo Classic Ink
Life in the Forest Stamp Set
Delightful Dozen Stamp Set
Arrows Embossing Folder
Retro Fresh Washi Tape

No comments:

Post a Comment