Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Sweet Essentials So-Long...

 
Another set that I will be super sad to see retire is Sweet Essentials.  I love the font and sentiments in this set.  It's no secret that I love simple.  Simple and easy projects are not only quick to create, but they showcase the heart of what we love...stamps.  Stamps are the root of all the cards I make.  My love for Stampin' Up! and their amazing quality shines through even the simplest card that I create.  This card was done in 3 minutes, start to finish, but is by far one of my favorites.  The Banner Framelits make those sweet little DSP banners a breeze.  Add some wrapped Bakers Twine and a little silver Glimmer heart under that sweet little "hello, baby" sentiment and this card is quick, duplicable and requires very few "ingredients".  If you haven't already scooped up Sweet Essentials, get it before it's gone forever!

 
Supply List:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment