Monday, December 15, 2014

2015 Occasions and SAB SNEAK PEEK


Demonstrators have it made because we can preorder products before they go live usually about 1 month ahead of time.  I was so excited when UPS dropped off my Stampin' Up! package full of new 2015 Occasions and SAB catalog product!
This is one of the sets I preorderd called Celebrate Today.
Loving the balloon right?!  It's a framelit!!!!  Yes!  Stamp and matching framelit!


Although this set screams birthday cards, it also will work with lots of other occasions, just like this one!  I have lots of friends having babies next year, so baby cards are on my mind!


If you aren't already working with a demonstrator and would like a catalog, please CLICK HERE to request one!  I would be happy to get one in the mail to you!

Lots of sneak peeks to come, but the catalog goes live on January 6th, so not too much longer!
Can't wait for you all to see the beauty in this catalog!

No comments:

Post a Comment