Wednesday, December 31, 2014

SAB Anniversary Card


Isn't this card purdy : )
One of the SAB choices is this beautiful emboss resist DSP.  As you guys know, I'm a huge fan of the emboss resist technique.  I do it frequently!  Love, love, love it!  Now that there is a paper available it makes it even easier to do projects with the emboss resist technique!


The paper comes white with clear embossed images on it, so you can essentially create any color paper that you want.  I used a Stampin' Spritzer with some rubbing alcohol and some drops of Pear Pizazz re-inker.  I sprayed the paper and wiped it off with a clean towel  Let it quickly dry and it's ready to adhere to your project!


This card is one of the 6 featured at my January Just Cards Class on Jan. 30th.  I would love to have you join me in person or you can also do this class by mail!  Just CLICK HERE to RSVP for more information!

No comments:

Post a Comment