Monday, December 8, 2014

GIFT GIVING WEEK #2


Know someone who has mentioned they would like to make their own cards but doesn't know where to start?  Kits are the answer!!  Both the Everyday Occasions Kit and the Hip Hip Hooray Kit include everything you need to create 20 cards with envelopes!  Stamps, a clear block to mount them on, ink and embellishments!  There are also full color photos to help those who aren't super creative to create beautiful cards!  You can CLICK HERE to see card examples from these kits!

Maybe you know someone who has dabbled with stamping before or is even a frequent stamper.  The Happenings and Greetings to You Kits are both low cost and super fun to work with!  Great stocking stuffers for casual crafter in your life!  You can see more information about them HERE as well as some other kits that might spark some interest!


Also remember that I offer FREE GIFT WRAPPING SERVICE to those local to me!  I will wrap that rockin' gift up for you in Stampin' Up! wrapping paper with a beautiful bow and tag for FREE!  This is a great service for those not so crafty husbands or significant others out there!  All you have to do is let me know.  You can even have your order shipped right to me, I will wrap it up and deliver it to you!  Email me HERE with any questions!



No comments:

Post a Comment