Sunday, July 20, 2014

Hardwood meets Hexagon Hive

 I love doing things considered "outside the box".  Taking a color combination or stamp combination that would terrify the faint of heart and turn them into something beautiful.
I love the Hardwood Stamp...seriously....love it.  I decided to take it to Basic Black cardstock with Craft Ink and this is the result I got.  I love it!  It's so different and interesting.
I stamped to pieces of black with the Craft Ink and ran one of them through the Big Shot with the Hexagon Hive Thinlit.  Taking some dimensionals behind the Hexagon Hive I popped it up on top of that other piece of black to get this slightly dimensional look.
The flower is from Flower Shop and done with Coastal Cabana and Daffodil Delight Blendablities.  Can't say enough about this fabulous markers!

Supply List:



No comments:

Post a Comment