Tuesday, July 15, 2014

It's almost show time!!


Tomorrow morning I will be boarding a plane destined for Salt Lake City, Utah to attend Stampin' Up!'s annual convention. To say that I am excited, would be an extreme understatement!  I am ecstatic!!  When I'm super excited about something it's best for me to stay very busy. Sitting isn't an option so I decided to make some last minute 3D swaps. 30 of them to be exact!  I added them to my stash of 160 card swaps. The best part about swapping in the plethora of ideas that come back to you. I will be sharing a video with the swaps I receive back as well as a video to show you all how to make this super cute treat holder!  I will be blogging about my experiences over the next several days, so be sure to check back!!

No comments:

Post a Comment