Monday, July 14, 2014

Masculine Monday #3

This week's Masculine Monday card is super fast to create and uses some of the new 2014-2016 In Colors.
Lost Lagoon and Hello Honey go together like peas and carrots.
The DSP on this card is actually from the Moonlight Designer Series Paper Pack.  I have used that paper more than any other paper I can think of.  I love it for both masculine and feminine projects.  The card base of this card is actually done in the new Kraft Card Stock.  I'm loving this paper.


The look is simple to create, just take various size papers and flag the ends with a pair of Paper Snips.  I stamped the sentiment in Hello Honey and added a small piece of ribbon using one of those cute little clips that came in June's Paper Pumpkin kit.  A nice simple card that uses up some of those smaller pieces of designer series paper!  

Supply List:


No comments:

Post a Comment