Friday, July 11, 2014

Simple Sweet Taffy Thanks


To celebrate the fabulous offer of Buy 3 Get 1 Free DSP from Stampin' Up! this month I plan to show you lots of projects using Designer Series Paper!  It makes great additions to cards, tags, packaging and so much more.  I love the variety of paper this year.  We have masculine to feminine and soft colors to bright and bold.  My favorite, at least for today, is Sweet Taffy.  I love the bright and energetic colors and patterns of this paper.  I decided to the large polka dot Rich Razzleberry paper from that pack for this super easy card.
The Card base is a standard 5 1/2" X 8 1/2", scored at 4 1/4".
The DSP is 5 1/4" X 4" and I have taken the Project Life Corner Rounder to the edges.
The next layer is measured at 4 3/4" X 3 1/2" and I have rounded those edges as well.

To achieve that super cute little flower, I punched the small Whisper White piece with my Pansy Punch before I used to dimensionals to pop it up on my DSP.  I chose the polka dot flower from the Petite Petals Stamp Set, stamped it in Daffodil Delight ink (to match that gorgeous ribbon) and punched it out.  It's also popped up on a dimensional with a sweet little rhinestone center.

I love this super simple, super cute card!  I would love to see your creation using one of the DSP's from the new catalog!  

Supply List:


No comments:

Post a Comment