Saturday, July 5, 2014

Sunset Window Card

 Sometimes cards need a little extra something special.  This is a window pane card.
It's made very simply with your typical 5 1/2" X 8 1/2" Card base.  Fold it at 4 1/4" like normal and then with the card open you will run it through the Big Shot with one of the Window Frame Framelits.  This creates the opening.  To 'frame' it you will need to use that framelit and the next size up together to get that border you use on the front of the card.  It gives it a nice finished look.  I used my 2 way Glue Pen to adhere it, but you could use any adhesive really.  

The inside of the card is where the beauty is.  I used the Work of Art Stamp set to create this sunset look.  Serene Silhouettes makes an appearance in Stazon Ink for a bold look. 

I hope you will give this card a try, I would love to see what you come up with!

Supply List:

No comments:

Post a Comment