Friday, July 4, 2014

Washi Tape meets Hexagon Hive

 I'm totally guilty of having this super awesome Thinlit (the Hexagon Hive) in my stash for way to long before playing with it.  So I made it a point to try it out and loved the result!  I wanted to combine it with some of the new Beach House Washi tape so I used that on a piece of Whisper White card stock behind the thinlit.  
The sentiment on this card is by far one of my favorites in my collection.  It's so true and I think we all need a reminder of it once in a while.  
The Banner Framelits are probably my most frequently used set.  I love banners, and creating them quickly and perfectly every time with these framelits is a no brainer.  
That sweet little heart at the top is punch out with the cute little heart punch from the Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack.  I just took a small strip of washi tape and put it on a piece of card stock before I punched it out.
When you used the Hexagon Hive Thinlit I would recommend placing a layer of wax paper between the thinlit and the cardstock you want to cut.  Although it's not necessary, it will make getting your card stock out easier!  To attach the thilint to the card stock below I used my 2-way Glue Pen, I love that bugger!!
 Hope you enjoy this card my friends!!

Supply List:


No comments:

Post a Comment