Sunday, June 14, 2015

Baby Frame CASE

Have you strolled through the new 2015-2016 Annual Catalog and just oogled over all the beautiful samples?  I mean, really!  Those Stampin' Up! artists have some serious game!  This year especially I have thought, "oh my!"  Just beautiful samples and ideas in this year's catty.  
If you have strolled through, you have likely noticed the ADORABLE frame on page 38.
When I saw it, I immediately needed to recreate it!  The best part was I had a reason because one of my good friends was due to have a baby and her shower was coming up!  
I had it all put together and Baby Benjamin decided to make his debut a week before her shower, so it worked out perfectly because I could print a picture of this little prince and have it completed for her!

I mean seriously, could he get any cuter?!  Precious!!!!  Anyway...so back to the frame.  Now you know I don't usually show retired product, but in my defense I did have this made before the new catty launched.  The DSP is from the Lullaby pack in the 2014-2015 Annual Catalog that retired on June 2nd. You could of course use any baby paper and just coordinate the colors though.  With one of the Clothespins I added a strip of Retro Fresh Washi Tape because it coordinated with the Coastal Cabana ink. Then use Sticky Strip to attach it to the paper.




For the images I used the Something For Baby stamp set and coordinating Baby's First Framelits.  The ink colors were Hello Honey, Coastal Cabana, Baked Brown Sugar and Pistachio Pudding.
For the personal touch of his name I used the Alphabet Rotary Stamp in Baked Brown Sugar ink.  I did not intentionally plan to put a piece of Baker's Twine below his name, but I made a goober and had to cover it up... : )

I know lots of these products and colors are retired, but there are lots of new options in the 2015-2016 Annual Catalog that would work great as well!



No comments:

Post a Comment