Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Watercolor Wings and Fluttering Card


When I looked through the new 2015-2016 Annual Catalog my heart skipped a beat when I got to page 75.  It's no secret I LOVE butterflies...seriously, love them.  Add watercolor images and butterflies together...OH!  Match made in heaven.  This was the very first bundle that was added to my June 2nd order and my heart still pitter patters when I take it out!  


I love bold color combinations, and this card is just that.  The butterfly is stamped with Tempting Turquoise and Momento Black ink.  I backed it with a pleated strip of Watermelon Wonder Cotton paper and a piece of Whisper White card stock embossed with the beautiful new Fluttering Embossing Folder.
The layer of Basic Black adds to the beauty of this card.  Just adore it and I hope you love it too!
Watch the video below and be one of the first 5 people to comment on it and get one in the mail from me for FREE!  Click any of the supply list images to go straight to my online store!





Supply List:


5 comments:

  1. Love this card! Carolshafer52@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful card! Nice blog. Mycraftingcreations@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found you! As a fellow demonstrator I am sure I will be casing some of your cards! lpstamp@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete