We made this sweet little cutie at my New Catalog Open House on Saturday and the Cotton Paper was a huge hit! For those who came out and stamped with me, thank you! I hope you had a good time and loved the make n' takes!
If you weren't able to join me but want to make this cute project too, here are the instructions:
- Trim down your DSP to four 1 7/8" squares. Using SNAIL adhere these to each of the four sides of your box.
- Using a 3/4" Circle Punch, trim out the thumb hole at the front of the box.
- Assemble your box.
- Tie a piece of Watermelon Wonder Lace Trim around the top of the box and tie it in a knot.
- Punch out 4 pieces of Crushed Curry Cotton Paper with your 2 3/8" Scallop Circle Punch. Punch out 2 pieces with your 1 3/4" Scallop Circle Punch. Offset the scallops and staple the flower in the center. Now taking each of the layers, bring it up and 'squish' and 'fluff' it to create your flower image. Your flower can now be added to the top of your box with some hot glue.
- With a strip of 1/2" X 3 1/2" Whisper White, stamp your sentiment of choice with Watermelon Wonder ink. We used the sentiment thankful for you from the Sheltering Tree Stamp Set. Flag the ends with your Paper Snips and curl it slightly with your Bone Folder.
- Flag the ends of a 3/4" X 3" piece of DSP and attach it to the front of your box with SNAIL.
- Attach your sentiment piece with a glue dot on either side and attach a Rhinestone to each side. Your cute little box is finished!