Tuesday, June 2, 2015

It's new catty time!!!!



IT'S FINALLY JUNE 2ND!!  That means the NEW 2015-2016 Annual Catalog by Stampin' Up! is available!  

Have you seen the GORGEOUS new 2015-2017 In Colors?!?  I seriously can't decide which is my favorite!


Here's the cover of the beauty herself!  


All of my customers who are long distance should have received their copy by now, if you haven't please let me know by CLICKING HERE or if you need a copy!

For those of my local customers I hope you can join me this Friday, June 5th at my New Catalog Kick Off and Stamp Sale.  I will have your copy for you then!  I have some fun Make n' Takes planned, lots of new product for you to see and touch and tons of samples to see! 
The best part is the STAMP SALE!  I'm selling all of my retired product.  See more information about it here.

Ready to see it in all it's glory?!  Click the Shop Now Button below to go right to my online store and browse every single page of this amazing catalog!

No comments:

Post a Comment