Sunday, June 29, 2014

Baby Room Divider Card

This precious card is an eye catcher and easy enough to make for everyone you know having a baby!
Both of these cuties feature the new Something for Baby stamp set and matching framelits.  Don't forget if you buy them together you get a 15% discount!
I'm not sure which one of these cards I like better, they are equally as cute!  How adorable would this be on a the shelf in a new baby's nursery?!  

The little tie in this set just cracks me up!  And with matching framelits, it couldn't be easier to cut these cute little pieces out perfectly!
I wanted to layer the "it's a boy" sentiment but couldn't find a punch that I liked the way it was.  So I altered our Artisan Label Punch by cutting it in half and then layering it on top of itself a bit to shorten it.  I thought it added more interest to the sentiment without being to big or bulky.

Could those booties be any cuter?!  Seriously!

The card base starts with a piece of card stock measuring 5 1/2 X 11.
With the 11" side at the top, score it at 2 3/4", 5 1/2" and 8 1/4".
Then you will accordion style fold it.  The panels are constructed of card stock and  Designer Series Paper.
The card stock measures 2 1/2" X 4"
The DSP measures 2 1/4" X 3 3/4"

You will need four of each to make a panel for each section.  Then just decorate it how you wish!
Here's the video:



Supply List:



4 comments:

  1. Brianna, this is a great design and great video tutorial! I found it on Pinterest and needed a card for a baby shower and cased it. I'll post it on Pinterest later today and tag you. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just watched this tutorial on YouTube. I love it! Can't wait to try it.

    ReplyDelete