Friday, June 20, 2014

Pretty Little Petals

Primarily White cards with a pop of color are one of my faves.  It tends to showcase the stamps and accessories so well.  Petite Petals is a carry over punch from the Occasions Catalog and I am so very grateful!  I know a lot of you love it as much as I do, and knowing I have at least one more year to use it really makes my day!  I paired it with the cute little flower from the Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack to show off those sweet little flowers.  


You may be wondering which shades of purple I used.  They are Wisteria Wonder, Perfect Plum and Rich Razzleberry.  That beautiful embossing in the background is from a new embossing folder called Lovely Lace and it's absolutely beautiful.  I'm loving it!  I hope you enjoy this card as much as I do!
Supply List:


No comments:

Post a Comment